Clients - Services Overview
Note: REFERENCES / REFEREES
can be provided on request.
- Quality management systems - including ISO 9001, TQM, EQFM,
- Environmental management systems - including ISO 14001 *1
- Health, Safety &
Welfare management systems - including OHSAS 18001, now migrating to ISO 45001 *1
- Integrated Management Systems, including any combination of the above *1 or other specialist management systems e.g. Societal security (Business continuity),
- HR related Policies e.g. Industrial Relations, Equality & Diversity, etc.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policies - including other
Policies e.g. Economic and Social Sustainability, etc.
- PQQ & Tender Bid
Writing - Complete Submissions prepared *2
- Some aspects of
support for your applications to / renewals of Nationally / Industry recognised Accreditation schemes: Achilles - UVDB - Building Confidence - RISQS formerly Link-Up, CHAS, SafeContractor, EXOR,
Constructionline, Acclaim, SafeTCert, Builders Profile, etc. (for any of these schemes You may need
additional external specialist Health & Safety advisory support that goes beyond my personal competencies)
- Advice on implementing
technical BS, EN, ISO, Standards / Schemes *3 including CE
- Internal Auditing of Management Systems on your behalf and Audits on your Suppliers if required
- Checking / Evaluating Regulatory Compliance for Management
Health and Safety related incidents / accidents you will need additional external specialist Health & Safety advisory support that goes beyond my personal competencies)
CDM 2015 Compliance Services - Sadly I / we can no longer offer CDM support directly, as my associate Trevor Walker is retiring BUT we
may be able to put you in touch with another competent person / people who could help you.
- Industrial Engineering - including Work Study / Method Study, Work
Measurement, Organisation & Methods, Some Aspects of Production Engineering, Business Process
- Process / Procedure Flowcharting or conventionally writing procedures where required
*2 - Except for pricing your services - which of course we leave to you, but can advise on how best to present or
structure pricing information
*3 - We work in a diverse range or industries with a strong background in
manufacturing but but in the last 30 years have developed specialist knowledge and
expertise in the SECURITY (Manned and Electronic systems), FIRE (Electronic systems & Extinguishers)
and CONSTRUCTION sectors,
- NSI Silver / Gold, BAFE,
SSAIB equivalents, SIA Business Licensing (if or when this ever happens !) and ACS - Approved Contractor Scheme) including Close Protection
within and outside of the UK, Event Security, Door Supervisor Services,
Manned Guarding, etc.
- ACHILLES - various schemes, BUILDERS PROFILE and other, on-line / portal style TENDERING systems
- CHAS, CONSTRUCTIONLINE / ACCLAIM, EXOR, SAFECONTRACTOR - and in Ireland: SAFE T CERT